Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Two Question Thursday Meme 2

Charlie Brown's Super Book of Questions and An...Image via Wikipedia
Self Sagacity is the host of this fun weekly meme, you just post two questions on your site and link up. Then visit the other blogs and answer their questions! I think its neat. Here is the link if you would like to join this week:
http://www.selfsagacity.com


Here are my 2 questions for this week:
1.Why do bloggers not comment often?
2.How often do you leave comments-not contest related?
There are my 2 questions! Have fun.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I try to comment fairly often, but, like everything, it takes time. I've actually cut back on my contest comments, though.