Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, April 8, 2011

T-Shirt Printing.Net

Today I received my Tshirt from Tshirt Printing.Net, where they screen print Tshirts,hooded tops, sweatshirts and more! I love my shirt, it has a cute monkey right in the middle-cartoon-looking that is. If you go to their website,
http://www.tshirtprinting.net .
you can order a free catalog, and see all the cool apparel they have. You can get promotional items,i.e. hats, tshirts,etc for your work or what ever you would like to promote. They have a huge selection of colors and a great variety of sizes. The turnaround time is fast.
My shirt is very comfortable and I like the way it feels, nice and soft.I believe they are a UK company,and offer competitive prices. If you are interested please visit:
http://www.tshirtprinting.net
Thank you.


I received 1 Tshirt for review. It has not influenced my opinion of this product.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: