Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, March 20, 2011

What Are You Reading Monday?6

Sheila at Book Journey is the host of this fun weekly meme, and its a ton of fun! Check it out!
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/03/20/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-79/

This is what I am reading this week:
The Lost Empire-Clive Cussler
Night Pleasures- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Read last week:
Desire Unchained-Larissa Ione (review posted)
The Pacific Vortex-Clive Cussler
Caines Reckoning-Sarah McCarty
The Coupon Moms Guide to Cutting your Grocery Bills in Half-Stephanie Nelson

That's it! Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Super reading week for you! WOW! Enjoy this week too :)

Jennifer said...

Excellent week. Enjoy your books and have an excellent week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-31.html

Tea said...

Wow, you had a wonderful week of reading. Hope this week will go well too.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You have an interesting variety of books...that makes for an exciting week. Thanks for visiting my blog.

pussreboots said...

I have two new projects coming up. My reading load will be out of control next month. Come see what I read.

Kathy Martin said...

You had a great week. I keep meaning to read some books by Larissa Ione and even have them on my Kindle. There are just too many good books to read. Have a great reading week!

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

What a great week, I'm so jealous!

kavyen said...

You seem to have had a good week... Happy reading!