Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Book Review -Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon

A map showing the Byzantine themata (administr...Image via Wikipedia
This is a Dark Hunter novel and it is absolutely terrific, PR.
It didnt take me long to whiz through this one. And now I have a new series I would love to read!
Kyrian of Thrace is the hero in  this novel, and he just happens to be a Dark Hunter, which means he protects humans from things that go bump in the night.The heroine is Amanda, she is an accountant and comes from a family with all kinds of powers. She just wants to live a normal life. Until she goes to her sisters to take care of her dog and gets knocked out. She wakes up handcuffed to Kyrian. Desi is the bad guy in here and he is after Kyrian and does all kinds of nasty things to get to him.
The relationship between Kyrian and Amanda is wonderful to watch. The obstacles they overcome is truly inspirational in a way. I look forward to reading more of Ms. Kenyon, and I definitely want to see what happens next!
I give this book a solid 4 sodas!

100 Books in a Year Challenge 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: