Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox 7

Hi Everyone. This is a fun weekly meme where you get to show what you got this week in the mail! The Story Siren is the host of this meme, and I enjoy joining in! If your interested please visit:
http://www.thestorysiren.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-120.html
Okay, here's what I got this week!
Won
1.Comanche Woman by Joan Johnston-won at Martha's Bookshelf!
2.Chicken Soup for the Soul,Shaping the New You- I won this back in January!
3.Desire Unchained-Larissa Ione-part of the $15 GC to Amazon that I won from To Read or Not to Read! I also ordered James Pattersons Step on a Crack to go into our collection!
So I had a pretty great week for books! I also received coupons that I won from Little Simplicity!! Love it!
Thanks for reading, whats in your mailbox?
 

No comments: