Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Book Review-Swimsuit by James Patterson

 I just finished reading Swimsuit by James Patterson, and I absolutely loved it. It is not part of either of his series(Alex Cross, Women's Murder Mystery Club)so it is a stand alone. And it does not disappoint.
It starts in Hawaii with the disappearance of a young model, who was earning money for college.She decides to go for a walk on the beach. Next thing, she finds herself tied up in the trunk of a car.. Her parents receive a phone call in the middle of the night, and it turns their whole world upside down.
An ex-cop who works at a paper in Los Angeles, is sent to Hawaii for the scoop. Not realizing what he was walking into. He gets there and meets with the parents and tries to help them. And you get to meet the bad guy who is absolutely depraved. This was a true thriller and my rating is 5 sodas,this book is terrific.

I bought this book with my own money.
James Patterson Challenge II 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: