Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, November 19, 2010

5 Question Friday 2




Questions1. What Christmas song do you loathe?






2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?





3. Have you ever had surgery?





4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?





5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?

 
 
My answers:
1.Little Drummer Boy- I Cant stand it!
2.cuddle
3.Yes-I had all of teeth removed and got dentures!
4. Ah, who is ever really done with holiday shopping? In other words, I never finish early.
5.Wow,hmmm I think my luxury item would be a house near the beach with bay windows!!
 
Hosted by http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/
To sign up use the link and have fun!

1 comment:

AMY said...

House near the beach would be Awesome!
I'm a new follower!

Amy's Life
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com