Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Another Great Reading Challenge-Historical Romance


One Night in Scotland (Hurst Amulet)Photobucket

This challenge is to read 12 historical romance books from January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011.






This challenge is to read historical romance novels. I will allow historical fiction as well, as long as it has some romance elements in the book. Since I have a adult romance blog. I am not counting any YA novels for this challenge. If you are unsure if your book qualifies just send me a email. (There is a "contact me" page in the right sidebar that goes directly to my email.)

Read and review your book on your blog. At the first of each month I will make a post for this challenge. In that post will be a Mister Linky were you can add your review for all of us to read. If you don't have a blog just email me your review.





There will be a monthly giveaway for all the participants. At the end of the month everyone who has posted their review in the Mister Linky or emailed it to me will get a entry into the drawing for a monthly prize. Only one entry per month so don't read all your books in the same month or you miss out on the other monthly prizes.The prizes will vary from month to month they will mostly be lightly used historical romance novels with some extra goodies.

Here is 2 books for my list:
1. One Night in Scotland- Karen Hawkins
2. Warrior Woman- Johanna Lindsay






Have Fun!  I am looking forward to this!

I have finished One Night in Scotland by Karen Hawkins
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Hi, Thanks for posting about my challenge! What do you think of my button image? Just curious.

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies