Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Saturday, September 18, 2010

On My WishList

'On My Wishlist' will be posted every Saturday starting 6th Feb. If you would like to join in that's great (I will have Mr Linky handy in case you do!) Please feel free to take my button (above) when posting your own 'On My Wishlist'. Also you do not have to post your OMW on a Saturday, it can be a day that suits you, just make sure you come back and add your direct URL to Mr Linky so others participating can find you! I hope you will join in!






To view all my "On My Wishlist' posts click HERE.



This is hosted by Book Chick City!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Wishlist so Far:
1.Caught by Harlan Coben
2. Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult
3.Dangerous by Diana Palmer
4. The Postcard Killers by James Patterson
5.Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt
6.Rules of Betrayal by Christopher Reich
7.Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
8.Perfect by Judith McNaught
9.One for the Money- Janet Evanovich
10.Damaged by P. Callow
There is my list!

No comments: