Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Monday, September 20, 2010

Its Monday-What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.




I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. I offer a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment. You receive one entry for every 10 comments, just come back here and tell me how many in the comment area

Okay here is what I finished this past week!
1. Spartan Gold- Clive Cussler
2.Great Parents, Lousy Lovers-Review
 
Reading Now
1.Blue Gold - Clive Cussler
 
Reading Next
Captive of My Desires- Johanna Lindsay
Please visit One Persons Journey Through A World of Books for more info!!

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I havent read Clive Cussler, must be good - you have two here :)

Have a great week!

Mom's Me time said...

Visiting from sueberry lane blog hop http://www.sueberrylane.info/drupal/content/diy-blog-roll

I love to read...I am currently reading:

The Lovely Bones [Book] by Alice Sebold

Just finished Firefly Lane (awesome book!)by Kristin Hannah.

Please stop by for a visit @ http://mommetime.com/ I am now following you. Amy