Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Dad

Hi, I just got the news that my dad went into the hospital this morning. He was bleeding when he went to the bathroom, then he started sweating, so he went and laid down. When he woke up he was drenched in sweat, as he got up he got really dizzy and had to cling to the walls of the apt. He unlocked his front door and then called 911. My brother just called to let me know that a. He needs a blood transfusion as his red blood cell count is low. 2. His blood pressure is very low.3. they will be doing G.I.'s either today or tomorrow. As you know I just came back from Pittsburgh on July 13th from my mom passing away on June 19th. My dad and brother and all the rest of my family lives there, as I moved here to TX 9 yrs ago with my honey and girls. I am still coping with the loss of my  mom, My dad had told me right after i got there that he was sick also. He has Lung Cancer, bladder cancer, emphysema,obstructive pulmonary disease. So this isnt reallly a total shock (like my mom) but still.
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs*

Sandee said...

Your dad is in my thoughts and prayers. :)

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

I'm so sorry about your dad. *Hugs*