Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

Questions:
1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
3. Diet or regular (soda)?
4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
7. Did you wear braces?
8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
 
Answers:
1.Uh, bodybuider?
2.Procrastinator
3.I love and live on Coca Cola-regular!
4.My must have for fall..hmm..food!
5.Favorite fast food-Taco Palenque
6.I have no idea
7.No
8. How about both like my guy?
 
Button is down below!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great answers! Just saw the post about your Dad. Praying for you and your family this week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the follow :) I am another procrastinator.