Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Writing Wednesday

Hi I just came across this Mama Kats writers workshop for Wednesday and I am choosing to answer the question "Imagine My Life as a Book" and write a 100 word blurb. So here goes. My life would be described as almost comical, lucky, sometimes silly. my choices have not always turned out well, but have learned from them. The joy of having children and unconditional love, that  and having a wonderful person to share my life with. 
I thought this was really interesting and look forward to the next one! What would you describe your life as? Here is the link if you'd like to check it out!
Mama's Losin' It Its actually her button!  I thank her for the great ideas!

No comments: