Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, May 14, 2010

friday follow

Hello everyone, today is Friday follow for Google friend connect, and I am so happy to be able to join in!!   And I thank my fellow followers and readers! 
Today I did laundry at the laundromat-Wishy Washy, and I used my free sample of Purex's 3-in-1 sheets, wow do I like them!! They go from washer to dryer, no need for fabric softener or dryer sheets as it has an antistatic thing in it. Which is good as I really, really dont like getting shocked as soon as I open the dryer...LOL. Anyhow I am going to look into buying these in the future. They would be alot more convenient than carrying bottles of detergent!! Well I am off to go follow some blogs, I enjoy that enormously! Comments are ALWAYS welcome!!

No comments: