Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? 8

Sheila at Book Journey does this every week, and I think it's fantastic! We get to show what we have read and what we are reading now! If you'd like to join the fun, please go to:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-85/
Hope to see you there!


Read last week:
Seduced By Destiny-Kira Morgan (review is posted)
Surrender to Me-Sophie Jordan (Won a signed copy from Princess Bookie!) review not posted yet.


Reading Now:
Cell-by Stephen King
A Light at Winter's End- Julia London
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Meg @ A Bookish Affair said...

Sounds like you have a good reading week planned!

KarenSi said...

I read Cell a few years ago. Not King's best but I still enjoyed it.