Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Review- Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione





This book is the first in The Lords of Deliverance series. I must say though, that you should read the Demonica series first, as it does lead into this series. I only have the first two books in the Demonica series, but thankfully I knew the characters! Now for the good stuff.
Ares (War) is one of the Four Horsemen in charge of stopping Armageddon. However, a female human who has the ability to heal animals, gets caught up in a fight for her life. Respeth (Pestilence) is Ares brother who has turned completely evil, wreaking diseases all over the place. So the Three good Horsemen plus Cara (female human) are all out to stop Respeth and keep Cara alive.
I absolutely loved this book, the imagination, creativity,sexy scenes are just fantastic and very believable. I am totally hooked on Ms. Ione's books, and am now a fan permanently!
I give this book 5 sodas!
There is adult content in this novel.
I bought this book with my own money.



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I've heard great things about this author!