Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox 9

This fun weekly meme is hosted by http://www.thestorysiren.com
Please feel free  to join in the fun!

Here's what I got this week in the mail:
 Treasure Me by Robyn Dehart won from One Book Shy 
Thanks Jules!
I also got  Surrender to Me by Sophie Jordan won at Princess Bookie's Contest Craze!  Thanks Cindy!! Also this book is signed, and I received a bookmark with it! Thank you Sophie Jordan!!Surrender to Me

Also received this week, 3 of my prizes that I won at Blogmania! I received a Rebinder Office Supply pack, everything in it is made from 100% recycled materials. And I also got my Community Coffee sampler, which is gorgeous! It came in a big box (I love those!), and when I pulled it out, there were 4 small bags of different blends of coffee elegantly placed in a crate, with a gold ribbon and card attached! Very nice ! So let me thank Rebinder and Community Coffee for terrific prizes!!
That is how this week has been for me! How was yours?

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

Sounds like a great mailbox this week :)

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I love winning stuff! It's the best! I haven't read any of Sophie Jordan's adult stuff! Congrats on winning!