Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Review-How to Marry A Duke by Vicky Dreiling

Historical RomanceImage by angusf via Flickr
A terrific historical romance by Vicky Dreiling. At first I thought it might be a bit cliche, but I am happy to say I was wrong!
It takes place in London, the heroine,Tessa, is actually a spinster and a matchmaker! Yet she attends balls to help the "less fortunate" girls meet eligible men. As she an
ttends a specific ball, she just so happens to meet
Tristan, the Duke of Shelbourne.
The Duke, attended this ball to hopefully meet someone who wasnt a giggling, nimwit!  The funny thing is, he was tired of fetching handkerchiefs and fans, he happens to step on one as he was avoiding some of the giggling gals. Well the fan happens to be Tessa's and that is how they meet. What happens next is funny, and I dont want to give away the whole story but suffice it say it was a true love story. I loved how the author describes the characters in here, you really feel like you know them. I will definitely buy/read her next book-"How to Seduce a Scoundrel" coming out in July 2011!

I give this book a solid 4 cans of soda!! 

Historical Romance Challenge 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: