Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My March Winnings!

Hi everyone, I have had an awesome month of March,I have done more reviews and my reading is going a bit faster.  And I have won some terrific prizes this month! Check it out:
2 Petcakes from Because its Fun To Win


Comanche Woman (book) by Joan Johnston-Martha's Bookshelf


Coupons from Little Simplicity


Ricky and Lucy's Italian Seasoning-Fishful Thinking


The Mistress House (book) from Deb's Book Bag


Coupons from Spend Less and Make Money


Dotmine Planner from Giveaways with Grace


Dove Body Wash from Sammi


Stouffer's Instant win on facebook-free coupon


Treasure Me-(book) One Book Shy 


Seduced by Destiny (book) by Kira Morgan from Bookhounds


Cat in the Hat DVD- Mom State of Mind


Isnt that awesome?


Are you ready for the April's Fool for Books Hop this weekend? I am participating!


Thanks for reading!




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: