Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Book Review-Heart and Soul-Maeve Binchy

To say the least this book is hard to describe! It is not a romance or thriller so I am just going to go with general fiction!
Its about a Heart Clinic which is run by Clara-almost divorced,mom of 2 grown girls. She then has to pick people to work at the clinic. She then meets Ania, a young girl from Poland, who came to Ireland as she felt she shamed her mother. After this you meet all kinds of people who either work there at the clinic, or are patients there. It pretty much tells you about each of their lives, and it was interesting how one place brought so many people together! A nice read.

I give this book 3 cans of soda
I won this book in a contest.

Global Reading Challenge-Europe-Ireland

No comments: