Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Its Monday What Are You Reading?

Sheila at Book Journey is the host of this great weekly meme, and I am happy to join in. If you would like to see what it is please visit
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-75/

This week, I read The Wildwater Walking Club by Claire Cook (review posted) a terrific read.
 I am now reading Diamonds Are Forever by Dennis Mangrum which so far is pretty interesting. Well thats my week! 

13 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Oh yes diamond are definitely forever.

mine

Misha said...

I have been wanting to try a book by Claire Cook. Her books sound like fun!
Happy Reading!

alitareads said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your book last week! Happy reading :)

Jennifer said...

I look forward to your reviews it sounds like you are having a wonderful week. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-27.html

The1stdaughter said...

Claire Cook is such a fantastic author, all of her books are so fun to read!

Have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop by There’s A Book! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Both of these books are new to me. I hope you enjoy them and have a great reading week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Wildwater Walking Club was so good! Author Claire Cook recommended it to me and I really loved it!

Jan von Harz said...

Have not heard of either of these books. Hope they are great reads. Enjoy!

Majanka Verstraete said...

Didn't hear of these books before, but I hope you enjoy reading them!

Here's what I'm reading this week.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I love Claire Cook's books, and The Wildwater Walking Club is on my list.

Have a great week!

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES post.

Kristin said...

I loved The Wildwater Walking Club...all her books are great!

My It's Monday post can be found here.

pussreboots said...

I only finished three books because I was working on papers for school. Come see what I'm reading now.

Aths said...

I haven't heard of either book, but they both sound so interesting! Have a great week!