Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Book Review Whisper of Warning by Laura Griffin

This book won the 2010 RITA award, and I can see why. It is a cant put down book! Laura Griffin sure knows how to capture your interest right from the first page!

Courtney is a hairstylist who becomes involved in a high profile murder.She becomes a suspect, meanwhile the new detective on the case doesnt quite believe she's guilty.There's an attraction between the two even though there shouldnt be. Courtney then becomes a target and is in fear for her life.
If you like a good romantic suspense, this is quite good. This is my first Laura Griffin, and for sure it wont be my last.
I give this book 4 cans of soda!
I bought this book at Book Depository

50 States Challenge-Texas
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: