Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Book Review One For The Money-Janet Evanovich

Two for the DoughImage via Wikipedia
I just finished reading my first Stephanie Plum novel, and I totally loved it! I have seen her books for awhile and I finally got to reading it, and I just couldnt stop reading! I am now reading Two For The Dough. I love how she enhances characters and adds new ones.

Stephanie Plum loses her job as a buyer from a local store. Her mom then suggests she goes to work for her cousin Vinnie at his Bail Bond place. So she decides that she would like to have some cash and so goes to see Vinnie.


She gets a job alright. but you have to read this to see how it goes!!

I bought this book.

50 States Challenge-New Jersey

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: