Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Book Review Tempted by Fate

I love Kate Perry's series-The Guardians of Destiny series, I have the first one, "Marked by Passion" and  I had won this,Tempted by Fate. the 3rd in the series. I need to get #2 for sure. I devoured this book!
I love a romance with action and chemistry and this book hit it right on the head!
There are 4 chosen people to be Guardians and they are taught how to use their powers, each power
represents Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. Water is next in the series.
A bit of the story- A young girl loses her mother at the age of 10 to the Bad Man (he killed her).Her mother had passed her powers to her daughter, and then spent years teaching her how and when to use it.
Well she grows up searching for the man who killed her mother, and is lured to San Fransisco (where 2 other Guardians are) and she meets this good looking cop... not exactly what she had planned on! Ok,  I dont want to give too much away, but I just love this series and I am definitely a Kate Perry fan!!
5 Sodas!
50 States Challenge-California

I won this book from Chrissys World of Books!

1 comment:

pussreboots said...

I had fun reading Atlantis Found. It's been awhile though since I've read a Clive Cussler.

I mostly read picture books. But I did finish the Hunger Games. Come see what I'm reading now.