Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just a general post

Oil Painting on canvas, of Virgin de GuadalupeImage via Wikipedia
Hi everyone! I won another great prize! This time its a top from Alight.com! I won this contest from A Moms Rantings! Thanks so much Rachel! Please stop by her blog she has a nice blog!
Tonight was The Virgin de Guadalupe parade, one person carries the Virgin and there's a procession that follows behind, and every year it is left at a different house! I got to watch from our balcony, my guy went down the street to watch, he hadnt seen it since he was young! It really is neat. Dont forget to enter my two giveaways, both end tomorrow night! Thanks for reading!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: