Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something New!

Hello everyone!  I have something new that I would like to do, its called JB's  Birthday Button Swap! Here's what you do: Send me your birthday and blogname, and I will match it up another blogger who has the same birthday as you, and once matched, you will exchange buttons! The length of time to keep the button up on your blog is a minimum of 3 days, after that its up to you! I think this will accomplish several things, more exposure, finding new friends, AND enjoying it! This starts today and is ongoing. This is not a hop or meme or contest, but I hope you like it anyway!
Cant wait to get started-and yes I am ready!!
Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

My birthday is May 22.

http://www.brendashandmade.blogspot.com

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

my birthday is today! October 7th...

if anyone else has the same b day I'd love to exchange buttons :)

Acting Balanced

I also wanted to thank you for stopping by and supporting my new comment meme - I really do want to promote great commenting and sharing of bloggy goodness ;)

Neyland D. Cat said...

My birthday is September 4th, but unfortunately I have yet to get around to creating a button for my site. (I am severely lazy at times!) I did want to let you know that I think it's a great idea though! Very creative and we need more of that! If I ever get industrious enough to create a button, I'll leave a fresh and shiny comment here!

Cheers,
Neyland D. Catt
http://fictitiouscat.blogspot.com

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Greetings from Malaysia! I'm hopping over from Thirsty for Comments :)

Oh what a neat idea to be able to share birthday(s) with new bloggy pals this way!

My birthday is March 16

~ Jenny ( http://www.imafulltimemummy.com/ )

Things Sent My Way said...

Ha, this is a pretty neat idea. There are so many of us, I'm sure there are plenty of match-ups! Besides, who doesn't love knowing they share a birthday with someone!

www.thingssentmyway.com
Things Sent My Way
May 15

Liz Mays said...

This is a fun idea nobody has ever done! My birthday is July 5 and my blog is http://www.anutinanutshell.com