Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Monday, October 4, 2010

Finished Reading and I WON

Hello everyone, I hope all is well with you. I finished reading I, Alex Cross last night and  WOW what a book! I whizzed through this one! Ok, just a bit of a tease, A member of Alex's family gets murdered and Alex is determined to find the killer. No surprise there. However,he soon discovers that all kinds of important people are involved as well as a man with a mask. On top of that Nana has serious health issues. A must read for Alex cross fans, I must say I loved the pace of this read.
Enhanced by Zemanta
I WON!!
  I was just notified that I won the Sandy Blair August contest from Writerspace!! I am so thrilled!! I love winning....LOL
Another book review will be posted tomorrow!
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

CMash said...

Congratulations on your win!! I, Alex Cross is on my wishlist. Am a huge Patterson fan. Glad you enjoyed.
CMash