Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!

Hello everyone! I have been adding buttons to my blog here of all kinds of Events that are happening in this month, wow there are so many! And I keep finding more! But I am doing this for you my wonderful readers, so that you may have as much fun as me! I am also gearing up for Tuesday, Oct.5th the day the Ultimate Christmas begins! I promise I will be happy no matter how many new followers I get or not, I am just so excited to be a part of this event!
Here is something neat, I entered 195 contests in Sept. I won 1!! And I am very happy with what I won. How do you celebrate Halloween, if you do? We really dont do anything since my girls are older. Well here is a Halloween treat for ya, I hope you like it!


This looks so spooky good! Thanks for reading! Happy blogging!

No comments: