Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, October 1, 2010

Book blogger hop!

Crazy For Books is the host of this fun hop, here are the rules:
Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
 
1.  Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below
In your link, please state the main genre that you review:  eclectic, contemp. fiction, ya, paranormal, mystery, non-fiction, etc. 

Please do not list every genre you review - if you are review a variety, please put eclectic!  The Hop gets jumbled up if the title is too long, so please limit to one genre.  I will be limiting the number of characters in the title to ensure the Hop doesn't look messy!  Thank you!
I love books,and have done two reviews so far!
The question for this week is "How do you spread the word about your blog?" My answer: I post often, enter contests, list myself in blog directories and finally, leaving comments!! Happy Hopping!
 

No comments: