Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, August 1, 2010

What kind of latte are you?

<>





You Are a Caramel Latte








You often are feeling indulgent - and you go ahead and indulge yourself.

You are very creative. And you know you need to stimulate your senses to get your creative juices flowing.



You are a truly optimistic person. You see the best in yourself and in everyone else.

Your life can be a bit messy at times, but the most beautiful things come out of your chaos.







2 comments:

Krissy said...

Following (late) from Friendly Friday! Hopefully you can stop by and follow me as well!

http://theartsymom.tk

Java said...

Hi Joann!

Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

Thanks for joining the party!

Hope you get lots of followers from it! Including me!! Please follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

Be sure to come by on Sundays for the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop!

Have a great week!
Java