Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, August 1, 2010

In My Opinion

Hello everyone. I am starting a new weekly post called "In My Opinion", I will post about something that caught my eye during the week. I will be doing this on Sundays.  Ok for my first post, the news that caught my attention is this;"Church to Burn the Quran on 9/11" the source is World Correspondents.com
A non denominational church in Fl  plan on hosting an"International Burn the Quran" day for the 9th anniversary of 9/11. Ok, thats just from the first paragraph I read. What is wrong with this? In my opinion,EVERYTHING!!!  First of all, to me, a church of any kind shouldnt even think of things like this,let alone "host" it! This to me is not what you do when you go to church. Ok next, there is enough hatred,predjudism,racism in this country we dont need to keep inflaming it. I believe that everyone believes in something, whether its the same as me or not, doesnt matter,it should be respected. I understand the anger over 9/11, I believe we shouldve just retaliated at that time and been done with it. I know/admit thats probably not a good thing to think,but an eye for an eye. We should get out of there and leave them alone. This is my opinion.
Other resources of this event:


Enhanced by Zemanta
Thanks for reading!

No comments: