Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Best Picks of Today/ Other news

Hi Everyone! Yesterday I received 3 boxes of stuff that I picked from moms stuff, my brother mailed them to me. Lots of cross stitch stuff, candles, Christmas stuff,books and a few items of clothes. Since my suitcase is STILL missing, I was happy to get some clothes!Did you know there will be a meteor shower early tomorrow morning? Neat, I wonder if we'll be able to see it here! Ok now on to my choices for shopping-hopefully you will find something useful!!
1.Case-it Pencil Pouch for Binders with 3 Zipper Pockets, Purple, 9 inch x 11 inch, PEN-03-PUR $6.79
2.Poly Pockets for Ring Binders, Letter, Assorted Colors, 5/Pack CRD84007  $5.99
3.Character Education Bulletin Board Set$10.99
4.Disney Princess Back to School Supplies Perfect Gift Basket for Children Under 10 $45.99
5.Brainiversity $6.65
6.My Virtual Tutor: Reading Kindergarten to 1st Grade $19.99
7.School Years: Record Book: Capture and Organize Memories from Preschool through 12th Grade $13.57
8.Dockers Girls 7-16 Short Sleeve 3 Button Interlock Polo-School Uniform $9.99
9.Dickies Boys 8-20 Flex Waist Flat Front Pant - School Uniform $12.23
10.Mac Cosmetics Eye Shadow 1.5g/0.05oz Budding Beauty $14.00
Also here are a few other links you may like:
Thanks for reading!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: