Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday!

The Q's:
1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
2. What's the last concert you've been to?
3  What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
4. Were you named after anyone?
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
7. What is your favorite department store?
8. If  you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
The A's:
1.If they are neat yes
2.Backstreet Boys-late 90's took daughter
3.Roseanne
4.Yes I was named after my mother (who just passed away) and my great-grandmother on my dads side.
5.Not always, sometimes I just put them on to have something fresh to wear.
6.Read, cross stitch-but I love blogging!!
7.Walmart
8.My arm pits!

No comments: