Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Book Review- Tuckers Claim by Sarah McCarty

This is the third book of the Hell's Eight series! Unfortunately I don't have #2-Sams Creed, however I do have Caine's Reckoning, which was excellent. As for this one, it is absolutely just as good as the first.
Tucker is half Native American and half white, he is one of Hell's Eight. He sent out to look for Desi's(Caine's wife) twin sister. Instead he meets Sally Mae who is totally against violence. She is also a widow, and a nurse to boot.Which isn't thought of as highly as it is today. I really liked the way Tucker took care of her, and especially when he fought for her. It's terrific! There is steamy sex scenes, one of which was a bit far fetched but good anyway! A very good book.
I give this book 3 1/2 sodas.
I bought this book with my own money.


100 Books in a Year challenge

No comments: