Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, February 18, 2011

READING CHALLENGE UPDATE

Library BooksImage by Yvesanemone via Flickr
Here's what I have done so far, I think I'm slow compared to others, but I am having fun anyway!!

Just For Fun Reading Challenge- 2/12
1.Pleasure Unbound-Larissa Ione
2.The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo-Stieg Larsson

A-Z Challenge-Authors-1/26
1.Rules of  Betrayal-Christopher Reich

2011 Global Reading Challenge-Easy Level -1/6
1.The 7th Continent-Antarctica-Atlantis Found-Clive Cussler

100 Books in a Year-1/100
1.Shifting Plains-Jean Johnson

50 States Challenge-2/50
1.Glorious Angel-Johanna Lindsey-Alabama
2.Tempted by Fate-Kate Perry-California

And that is where I am at right now!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up for Surfin' Saturdays! :) Hope you have an awesome weekend!

Kim