Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Book review- Shifting Plains by Jean Johnson

This is the first shapeshifting book I have ever read, and while the concept is interesting Im not really a fan. However I did find the story fascinating and so I kept reading.  A bit about the story. A young girl lives in a village with her father, well her father is killed by some bandits who pillage their village. She was watching and waiting to avenge her fathers death. She shifted into her striped cat form and went after one of the bandits as well as another shapeshifter was there taking care of the other bandits. This is where boy meets girl! If you like a nice easy, gentle read this is it. I give this 3 sodas, for originality mainly.
I won this book in a contest.
100 Books in a Year Challenge

No comments: