Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, February 4, 2011

2 Wins!

Caine's Reckoning (Hqn)Hi everyone Guess what? I have 2 great wins to announce!
1st I won How to Marry A Duke at Cuzinlogic's blog
http://cuzinlogic.wordpress.com/


And I just won at Bookfan, I won the book heart and Soul by Maeve Binchy, which I have always wanted to try one of her books! So thanks Mary! Please stop by and say hi at:
http://www.bookfan.com/
 And for other cool news, On Tues. I went to Walmart to cash check and I always go to the books, well they had a BargainBooks stand there and I found a book that was on my wishlist- The Wildwater Walkking Club by Claire Cook! I got it for $3!! Yeah me! I also got this good looking romance called Caines Reckoning by Sarah McCarty! And tonight I went to Book Depository and got:
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Whisper of Warning by Laura Griffin- I have both of these ladies on my wishlist for their newest books, so I cant wiat to get these books!
Okay and just for the record PITTSBURGH STEELERS ARE GONNA DO IT! Pgh is my hometown guys! We are going to WHOOP GB!!
I hope everyone stays warm and has a terrific weekend! Thanks for reading!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: