Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, January 28, 2011

More Book News

IRex iLiad ebook reader outdoors in sunlight. ...Image via Wikipedia
Hi everyone, I have some more book news for ya!
Elizabeth Lowell's book "Death Echo" was released on 1/25.  Jayne Ann Krentz and her will be hosting a chat on Sunday on Elizabeths facebook page! For more info visit http://www.elizabethlowell.com/
On March 1, Shayla Black's new book will be out in both print and e-book!
Okay its not alot but still wanted to share!
Thanks for reading!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Lady Reader said...

Hi! New follower here. :) Just stopping through, sharing the love. Thanks for following my blog. I'll be hoppin' back on through to check out whatcha got going on from time to time.

Totally groovy blog by the way.
Have a great weekend and happy reading!
Amy