Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lotsa Stuff to Share

Cynthia EdenHi everyone! I have lots of fun things to share with you! I hope you like, and enjoy. First, I signed up for the Books and Chocolate Swap at  One Book Shy of a Full Bookshelf, and I got my partner! I so look forward to this! She's new to me so this going to be quite fun, plus she likes a different genre, which is exciting, as I get to check out something new. So thats going to be fun.  I also signed up for another great giveaway hosted by I am a Reader, Not a Writer. Its the April Fools giveaway-Fool for Books on April 1 and 2nd! And I will be filling up another box for that! And for all readers here's some author info and goodies:
Michael Connelly fans:You can win an ARC of "The Fifth Witness" at his website Michael Connelly. You can read an excerpt and then enter the contest! Good Luck!
Well the long awaited Sabrina Jeffries novel "How to Woo a Reluctant Lady" is out now ( I am going to get this one). It is the 3rd in the Halstead Hellions series.
Cynthia Eden's " Deadly Heat is released today,a romantic suspense novel. The e-version will be available on 2/1!She is having a big party on her blog from 1/20 until 2/14. There will be guest authors and fun prizes! Check it out here:Cynthia Eden
For Steve Berry fans go visit his website http://www.steveberry.com/, he  is giving away signed bookplates! I cant wait to get mine! I loved The Paris Vendetta!
Thats all for now! Thanks for reading!













No comments: