Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Book Review-Pleasure Unbound

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, Book 1)Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1)Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow, where do I start?First, THANK YOU Miss Ione for a great read! The hotness in this book was off the charts!Ok Now I must talk about the characters! Loved the guys in here, they all have a different gift.Great.But the lead female in this story, I Couldnt stand. Seriously, she just couldnt deal with things very well.However by the end of the book I was glad she was with Eidolon,but I still dont like her. Hover the sex between her and E was way hot, so that was enjoyable. I am glad this is first in the series, as I would like to see where she goes with this!This was the 3rd PR I have ever read, and I think I am getting hooked!

Excerpt from the back of the book:

Tayla is a demon slayer who hungers for sensual pleasure.

Eidolon is her sworn enemy. How they get together makes the journey wonderful to read!

I never re-read, however this one is a definite maybe for the future!!



View all my reviews

No comments: