Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A change for the New Year

Hi everyone, Hope all is well with you. I've been thinking about my blog for a little while, and I've decided that I want to be a book blogger! I know there's quite a few already, but I love books and I love blogging so why not do both? I've made many good friends in the blogging world, but mostly book bloggers! I am still going to enter contests, as I love doing that. I think its better that I have a focus for my blog, and I really would rather do something I enjoy!
So, my blog's name will change after the first. I have a few other things to take care of, but I will be up and running to start the year off with a bunch of Great Challenges- I just love them! i just discovered them, and wow are they fun! Okay, well I wanted to write this post, now I am off to check out more Challenges!
Thank you everyone for a Great Year!

No comments: