Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Monday, November 15, 2010

What Are You Reading Monday

Cover of "1st to Die"Cover of 1st to Die

Sheila @ One Persons Journey Through A World of Books is the host of this weekly meme!
I havent done one in awhile, so I would like to hop back in!!
Books Read This Week
1. 1st to Die- James Patterson (James Patterson Challenge)
2.Marrying A Kings Millions- Maureen Child -Silhouette Desire (I would like to get more in this series!)

Reading Now1. A Highlander for Christmas-Sandy Blair (Holiday Reading Challenge)2. I Promised You Daisies-Robert Benjamin  (for review) Part 2 of trilogy
Next Week
1. Jack and Jill- James Patterson (Challenge)
2.Simply Irrisistible-Jill Shavis (won)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: