Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A WIN AND OTHER HAPPY STUFF

Hello everyone, I hope all is well with you! Well, Good news! I won another great prize! I won the book "Simply Irresistible"!! I won this from Becks Book Picks!! Boy I was happy to get that email!! Also yesterday I received my Juice Beauty reflecting lipgloss in guava, and I love it!! I used it today, and I love how its shiny and has a slightly fruity smell, but the color is perfect for me! Not loud, it added just the right amount of color without looking garish. Anyhow This is a thumbs up!!
I made BBQ'd country style ribs in my slow cooker today with sliced onions, it turned out pretty good.
Also my daughter M, took her PSAT'S today, she takes the real thing next semester.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Sounds like you're having a great day! Good luck to your daughter!
Dinner With Kir

Brenda said...

Congratulations on winning the book! Your bbq ribs sound exactly like a recipe I have. Do you subscribe to any cooking magazines? I hope your daughter did will on the PSAT. My son is taking it on Saturday.