Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Saturday, October 2, 2010

On My WishList

Book Chick City is the Host of this weekly meme, I love doing this one! Ok here is my list!

1.A Hellion in Her Bed-Sabrina Jeffries
2. The Postcard Killers by James Patterson
3. The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo-
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

4.Provocative in Pearls-Madeline Hunter
Provocative in Pearls

5.Tender Rebel-Johanna Lindsay

Tender Rebel

6.Dangerous-Amanda Quick
Dangerous

7.Clockwork Angel
The Infernal Devices 01. The Clockwork Angel

8.Hide in Plain Sight
Hide in Plain Sight (Three Sisters Inn, Book 1)

9.Freedom: A Novel (Oprah's Book Club) Freedom by J. Franzen

10.The Help I woould love to have/read these books!  So thats my wishlist, thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

brandileigh2003 said...

Clockwork Angel is great-- I think you will love it; I know that I did.

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog