Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Monday, October 11, 2010

Its Monday What Are You Reading?

Hello everyone, Happy Colombus Day! Today's blog hop is hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through Books! Stop By and Say Hi!
I am still reading the three books I started for the Readathon,I have read more today though. Here's what I am reading:
Halloween Party-Agatha Christie (I am almost done)
War and Remembrance- Herman Wouk
Sinful in Satin by Madeline Hunter
I aim to finish these this week!
Finished last week:
Worst Case-James Patterson
Captive of My Desires-Johanna Lindsay
Thats my list!!

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Agatha Christie has a book called Halloween Party? That's awesome!

I totally forgot it was Columbus day and hauled all my book packages to the post office only to have to return to my car... packages intact. GAH! LOL

Julie said...

I visited during the readathon and remember thinking "War and Remembrance?" .. whew ... big one! :)

Great week for you!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries