Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Monday, October 18, 2010

I WON AGAIN!!

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a good day, as I am! I just found out that I won a contest at The Literary Obsession, Ree Anderson sent me an email saying I could choose a book under $15 from Book Depository! Well, it was my first visit,and I just love it! I found a James Patterson book to add to our collection, me and my honey both read him! Anyhow, I am getting Roses are Red!(Well I chose that as of this writing!) As I am reading Violets are Blue right now, I look forward to getting this one.Anyhow I wanted to share this with you! Dinner was a disaster tonight, I made pork chops with apple cider vinegar instead of regular apple cider, now the whole apartment stinks, and no one really liked the chops!
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Congratulations on the won!

Brenda said...

Congratulations on winning the book! Sorry your pork chops didn't turn out right. Sometimes that happens.

Erica K said...

CONGRATS!! I love JP and those two books are a few of my faves.