Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, October 22, 2010

General news and Book Blogger Hop!

Hi Everyone, Hope all is well with you! A few things I would like to post before I get to the hop! First, I received my candle yesterday that I won from Crazy House! Its Vanilla and Pumpkin with sprinkles, it is soo nice! Its soy based, and from Every Body Candle!So I would like to thank both Every Body Candle for a fantastic candle and Crazy House for the terrific contest!! And today I received my free sample of Cold-Eeze, am curious to see how it works, though I really dont want to get a cold!!LOL
Thanks for reading and now on to the hop!!

Book Blogger Hop

RULES:






Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.



1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below



In your link, please state the main genre that you review: eclectic, contemp. fiction, ya, paranormal, mystery, non-fiction, etc.



Please do not list every genre you review - if you are review a variety, please put eclectic! The Hop gets jumbled up if the title is too long, so please limit to one genre. I will be limiting the number of characters in the title to ensure the Hop doesn't look messy! Thank you!





Example: Crazy-for-Books (adult fiction)



NOTE: You no longer have to enter the length of time you've been blogging, but do let us know if this is your first time hopping with us!



2. Post about the Hop on your blog. Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier! In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!). If you have a suggestion for a future HOP question, click here to fill out the form! Thanks!





This week's question comes from Becky who blogs at Becky's Barmy Book Blog:





"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?


My answer the kitchen table, I can eat, drink and put my feet up! I do like to read in bed if I am not feeling too sleepy!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Jinky said...

Thanks for the follow. I'm following you back through GFC cuz I don't have a Twitter acct.

Take care.

Trina said...

Hi there. When I was a kid, I read at the kitchen table all the time. Wow, that brought back great memories of reading Amelia Bedelia with my oatmeal. My son loves to read at the table too. I think I would if I wasn't so busy helping my toddler eat and trying to chat with them!