Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, October 15, 2010

BLog Hoppin!

Jennifer at Crazy For Books hosts The Book Blogger Hop

RULES:






Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.



1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below



In your link, please state the main genre that you review: eclectic, contemp. fiction, ya, paranormal, mystery, non-fiction, etc.



Please do not list every genre you review - if you are review a variety, please put eclectic! The Hop gets jumbled up if the title is too long, so please limit to one genre. I will be limiting the number of characters in the title to ensure the Hop doesn't look messy! Thank you!





Example: Crazy-for-Books (adult fiction)



NOTE: You no longer have to enter the length of time you've been blogging, but do let us know if this is your first time hopping with us!



2. Post about the Hop on your blog. Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier! In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!). If you have a suggestion for a future HOP question, click here to fill out the form! Thanks!





This week's question comes from Christina who blogs at The Paperback Princesses.





"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"

My answer I just tried reading a book that I just bought, and I just couldnt finish it. And for reviews I do read the whole book, but otherwise if there's no interest, I drop it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there! thanks for stopping by my book blog, my kozy korner, from the blog hop and for following. :-) I'm a new follower!