Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Many Posts Today

Hello everyone, Happy Hump Day. I have several posts I will be doing today, as there's just so much to do!! But first I wanted to mention, I have two book reviews coming up, one for Booksneeze and my first one for Tyndale! Looking forward to doing these!
Second, I wanted to write that I follow blogs because I like them and not just for entering contests.  I only enter contests that I truly would like to have and not just for the sake of entering. People who stop following after said contests are over ,are to me, phonies, they are not true bloggers! Blogging isnt just about you, its also about your readers!! Sigh.. I wish everyone subsribed to this way of thinking!
Also, this one really got me. I subscribe to Autism Learning felt, and she did this post today about Screaming Children in Restaurants, that there is actually a posted sign that said "Screaming Children Will Not Be Tolerated", please read her post at
http://www.autismlearning.com/
As you know, my youngest girl is autistic, and I would be infuriated if they told me to leave if she was "acting up". As I said please go read this. Have you ever seen adults argue loudly in public? The principal is the same.Let me know what you think, would love to hear your opinion!
Ok the posts after this are blog hops!!!

No comments: