Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

General Chat today

Hello everyone, For those having trouble with GFC it may be the browser, sometimes it works better on Firefox than it does on Explorer. Dont know why. I hope that helps! I appreciate all comments and they are very welcome!!! Well today we went out to cash our checks and we went to Walmart-we always do this on check day- and I got a great deal on Palmolive dish soap, I got a big bottle plus a smaller bottle for $5! Loved that! This is for general interest- if you go to Curel.com, see the Skin Advisor, you can find the right product for your skin plus get a $1.00 off coupon!!
RECALL:MasXtreme Natural Wellness-there is an undeclared ingredient in there, not good.
Same thing with Time Out Capsules- undeclared ingredient.Wonder how that came about?
If you are a candle lover as I am please visit Primitive
Kountry candles, the button is above, they have fantastic scents! Ok well I still have over 1,000 emails to get through! Thanks for reading!

No comments: